Monday 9 November 2009

Super Duper October

October has been superb crazy for me, I've attended 2 weddings , one funeral , an exhausting whole day photo shoot in Delicious -DUO, went to Pulau Pangkor and Port Dickson ! My schedule is so tight, it almost killed me with exhaustion.But Pheww im glad everything is over.

MY BIG BOS's Wedding


My CEO's wedding in Sunway Hotel

His Lovely Wife

Me and my bestie Nana

PULAU PANGKOR


Me and Veronica

Scream for ICE CReamm


My Best Friend's Wedding ( Kampar)


Mr and Mrs Cheong

Best maids

I wish u happiness


KA CHIK KA CHIK KACHING $ ! ( DUO, Christmas's photoshoot)




PORT DICKSON

Sea Rafting under the HOT SUN !

Girls Girls Girls

Kita Minum DULU

DrunkFucks

LoL RIP YAP

of the moment : We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed - Los Campesinos!

-THE END-


No comments: