Sunday 28 July 2013

I sold my soul, My friends bought it back for me

"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself."  - Carrie Bradshaw

And through my darkest days, I find the glimpse of light through my friends. I wouldn't have make it without them. Sayings about friendship are cliche and overused. Life can be cruel, reality bites and there are days when I begin to wonder if I am a bad person to have to feel what I am feeling today, and I begin to question what have I done wrong to deserve this pain I have to go through.

Then I realized, life is fair because I am blessed with unconditional love from my friends.
And for that I know in their eyes, I am a good person.













                    If music is what feelings sound like: Katie Melua - No Fear Of Heights




No comments: