Tuesday 27 November 2012

I wrote this for you DumbDumb

Sometimes I wonder if God has his own team of designers to draw our story line and a team of writers to write our destiny. 2nd July 2011, it was my birthday night, I met a wonderful person. I have just crawled out from a bad relationship, and in the midst of healing, he walked into my miserable life. In another word, I think God gave him to me as my birthday gift.

I never have any luck in relationships. What I went through turn me into a cynic, but he came and he showed what it's like to be loved. He tried his best to keep me happy. He was the best gift I have ever received in life. I love him but It was my biggest mistake of not showing him that I do, I made him believe that I have been taking him granted. I made him believe that I have been taking selfishly when all he did was give.  And now here I am writing this, knowing that I have lost him and there is nothing I could do to turn back time. And it hurts, I can feel every part of me breaking inside.

Everything we own is temporary, it's on loan and it can be taken back at any time. If you love a person, you tell them everyday when you have the chance.  

I love you Hamed and I am sorry.

“I think I'm afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens.” - Charlie Brown



Photobucket