Tuesday 14 April 2009

DIET IS A DIE without the T


Its Driving me nuts ! It has been 2 weeks since i ate wholemeal bread for lunch , Low fat milk with raw oats in the evening..Strictly NO DINNER and Rice is totally out of my dictionary..Bye bye nasi lemak with Sambal ikan bilis.. My fucked up friend Aidil purposely ate Double cheese burger in front of me! ( sabar, sabar )..I've just realised how SUPPORTIVE my friends were LOL

Why am i doing this to myself ? I'm craving for Mc D's Oreo Mc Flurry..with extra OREO ! , Whooper burger and Fries.. loads and loads of FRIES !!! I only live once and i dont know when im gona kick the bucket..and here i am counting calories.. Why ME ? I Live to eat Not Eat to Live

Cut the crap...

Actually I'm kinda proud of myself though.. for this is the first time everrr, i had the Self power to control myself ..Plus i know if i really wana score myself a ticket to Dubai i gotta lost all this extra FATS and flabs...My time is running out...I don't wana see myself as a big ass auntie wearing cheap jeans in 5 years time ! Arghhh...can u just imagine that?

I realise I became more and more paranoid lately...i keep on sulking whenever i ate something that makes me feel guilty..Then i keep on bugging my mum asking her 'Will this makes me fat ? '
'Am i getting thinner'? And she will say ' If u can slim down in 2 weeks..Marie France and the rest of the slimming center can shut down ady..'

The other day while having lunch with the boys..Ken told me that eating whole meal bread is wrong because its Fibre..Yao Yang says i must exercise ..RUN bitch RUN ! haha...then Jimmy says eat more banana...I laughed my ass off...and the debate goes on..BOYS TSK...

Exercise ? There's a playground just right in front of my house..I can jog if i want to ..but too bad i find it hard to move my lazy bum..I can do monkey dancing whole night in the club but if u ask me to Jog its like asking me to shave my head bald..I will give u a hundred reasons why I DONT LIKE EXERCISING...

Why cant some genius scientist just invent a certain chocolate candy which can makes you lose 1 Kg by every bite ?


I think the only Real meal that i had was steamboat in Pulau Ketam ( the Curve ) with Yvonne last Friday..And it was so so Satisfying even though i only ate Tofu, mushrooms and Mee hoon..but the Tom yam soup and green chilly sambal is EXCELLENT !....i'm drooling....But after the good part comes the bad part..i spend the whole night feeling miserable ...counting calories...

Well...

Cross fingers and hope that by July i can wear my hot pink MNG tube and look good in it ! Cant wait to kick some butts and say Now who are u calling babi? Muahahaha....Then i can say out loud..revenge has never taste Soooo Sweeet ! Im EVIL !!!

No comments: