Tuesday 27 October 2009

Rediscover ♫

These are a handful of indie artist that i like and listen to a lot lately..Their music is brilliant , but so sad to say that 75% of Malaysian are into mainstream music which has been over commercialized ..I have nothing against mainstream bands..Its just not my thing. Plus i don't really fancy watching MTV or listen to local radio anymore..Cause obviously they over played certain songs from certain artist, I swear i'm gonna throw up the next time i hear any track from Lady Gaga or Black Eye Peas. People likes to judge me from the type of music i listen to , and let me it clear for one last time , i don't label the music i listen to, I listen to whatever i want , whenever i want..

Just because i don't listen to some shitty bands which is suppose to be the ' Biggest Thing ' right now or screaming like an idiot in some over crowded concert full of posers and the crap band they worshiped , Doesn't mean i am WEIRD , and i don't claim myself an indie kid , i just happen to love indie music

Music is a Universal Genre so Why Stereotype?


Los Campesinos ! My Fav Band of the moment


Angus and Julia Stone



Vivian Girls



Joanna Newsom ( Peach , Plum , Pear got me addicted )


Ingrid Michaelson


Grizzly Bear



The Shins


Laura Marling


Slow Club


Noah and the Whale


of the moment :She's got you High - Mumm Ra

1 comment:

cynthia said...

just by the songs playing on your blog, i know we share similar taste in music (read: Awesome). heh heh ;)