Friday 2 April 2010

Good Friday

I love this cam whore shot that i snap this morning , the ray of light is shining directly to my face .Its Friday YAY everyone knows i love Fridays . Thrill to see that there's a new Tragic Reader =)

Its a wonderful feeling to know that there is someone out there who reads the stuff that i wrote and i appreciates it .

Can't wait to get off work , I'm heading home tonight , superb excited to see my sisters and my little monster and also my friends . It's gonna be another hectic weekend , hope i am not worn out for my coming photo shoot this 6th April .

Gonna load up my player with the new songs that i've just downloaded to save me from boredom in the 4 hours ride later .

Lastly i really like this ,

'And you asked why people always expected you to smile in photographs. And I told you it was because they hoped that in the future, there would be something to smile about. '

read more in I Wrote this for You

of the moment: Such Great heights - Postal Service

No comments: