Friday 5 February 2010

Ava Adore ♥


My guy friend asked me what 's the best gift for that special girl. Well , it really depends on what she likes. IF im a boy, i'd most probably select 14 songs ( since its Feb 14 ) and create a mixtape , be creative , create your own CD Cover and tell her much she meant to you through the songs..

Hey Joel ,
p/s : Please dont act macho , go watch 500 Days of Summer and get a clue..

Here we go,
These are the songs that i personally felt will sweep me off my feet ( Pay attention to the lyrics)
I hope the magic works on your girl , unless if she 's into chinese or K pop music then i cant help you

1.Love- John Lennon
2.Make you feel my love- Garth Brooks
3.Just a boy - Angus and Julia Stone
4.At my most beautiful - REM
5.Save your love for me - Suckers ( Quinn Walker cover)
6.Perfect-Smashing Pumpkins
7.Something - Beatles
8. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
9.Your Song - Elton John
10.Creep-Radiohead
11.Yellow-Coldplay
12.To Love somebody-Ray Lamontagne feat Damien Rice
13.Kabus Ribut- Butterfingers
14.I will buy you a new life - Everclear


No comments: