Saturday 20 March 2010

To J , With Love J


Happy Monster Day ! You're Officially 10


Mum woke me up this morning to record a Birthday song with her celly to MMS it to my monster Jacynthia . Its her Birthday YAY !
My monster called me not long ago and said '' I received your song , 'Very FUNNY ' Jasmine fatasssss''
Well , Sounds Familiar ? haha Its in our family genes, that's how we talk .
She's turning 10 today , that was fast , my grandparents would be very proud of her .
She's a miracle baby , born with a hole in her heart. When she was little , her lips and fingernails are blue because she's doesn't have normal blood circulation .
Our strong little princess undergo major heart surgery at the age of 3. Her heart stop beating once during the process but look at her now , Just like what the doctor said ' she's a miracle child '

We love you so much Little J !

P/s :She's my fav cousin ( more like a sister )
She's wearing my dress and hair band, Styled by Jasmine , Jesse & Jolene

of the moment: All is Love -Karen O and the Kids

No comments: