Tuesday, 3 August 2010

If Music is What Feeling Sounds Like , August

-->
Here we go , my August's Playlist


  
Top 3 songs that I am currently obsessed with

O+S : New Life
Frou Frou
: Breathe In
Silversun Pickups : Lazy Eye

The Unicorns: Sea Ghost
Gorillaz Feat Lou Reed : Some Kind of Nature
Cat Stevens ( Yusuf Islam )
: Where do The Children Play
Mumford and Sons
: Awake my soul
Headlights
: TV
The National
: About Today
Laura Marling
: I speak because I can
Fever Ray
: If I have a heart
Zwan : Honestly
Local Natives
: Camera Talk
Vivian Girls
: Blind Spot
Anya Marina
: Move You
The Dead Weather
: Treat Me Like Your Mother
M83
: Highway of endless Dreams

The best thing that happen last month was My July Playlist 
was published in a local Music Magazine Junk


I was screaming like crazy when i flipped through the pages and  saw my name in their column


13 comments:

hafidz said...

wow,
masuk dalam junk magz la.
best!~

Amber Rose said...

Oh dear..
I think we are musical soulmates. :)

For that alone, I'm following. :)
Maybe listen to "Boy With a Coin" by Iron & Wine? Unless you already know it<3

And thank you for that lovely quote on my blog. Made me smile.

xxoo,
Amber Rose

LucasDeCoco said...

WOW Featured in JUNK ? cool

Lindsey said...

Oh, I love the Unicorns! Miss them :[

ABI said...

i'll definately check these
songs out :)

Erika Toh said...

Wow, I love your kaleidoscope picture! It's so chic and retro~ ^^

karmun said...

hi, how u made the jasmine with a lips one? so nice le~ haha.. love ur hairstyle =]

aurora. said...

cool playlist!
i also love the picture at the top
:)

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
xoxo

DearBeatrice said...

how awesome!! and we have very similar taste in music! ^.^

Orphin Lasz said...

Congratulations on your feature!
I will definetely search some of your songs up!

~ Orphin's Domains ~

Abi said...

I love discovering new music to add to my playlist! Thanks for sharing.
Have a lovely week ahead!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

thank you so much, your comment made my day, and congrats for being published! I might have to download those songs like right away. :)

Putri Fatma said...

wow cool :D u've got featured in junk
and that's a cute pic

www.morthcil.blogspot.com