Thursday 24 September 2009

How nice IF


I wish i'm in lying on the green green grass with a big pair of sunnies right now and feel the breeze with my hands..And of course with my mp3 on my side and a good book to read..( when i say book , i really meant book not Shin Chan!! ) I do read ,... SOMETIMES..when i feel like it


Too early to day dream, back to work ..a 100 Sighs ..did u know i hate working ?

But its ok , i have songs that reminds me of the blue sky and my green green grass..


Coeur de pirate -C'Ttait salement romantique
Yuna - Deeper Conversations
Rosie Thomas- Say Hello
Bee Gees- Melody Fair
Estrella - Stay
Camera Obscura - Super Trouper
Bic Runga -Listening for the weather
Corrine Railey Bay- Put Your records on
The Carpenters- Rainbow Connection
Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
Sixpence non the Richer - Kiss Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

FdausAmad said...

sis,
gua nak ajak lu dtg lepak blg gua.Rilek rilek beb.
selambe..

Jasmine said...

sure bro , i'll check yours out =) thanks for reading mine

Hush Hush said...

i think i've just become your fan