Tuesday, 27 July 2010

The Professional Dreamer

Have you ever lie down on a field and look at the pretty sky , picturing shapes of the cloud. Well the sky always made me happy , so here a few photos i made inspired by the sky. Yesterday i posted ''I wonder how does the sky taste like '' in my Facebook status and of course i got a few funny answers. Some people might think i'm being childish by posting such silly stuff but oh well , who cares about Boring people like them right.I am a professional dreamer and i know i am not the only one

But seriously have you ever wonder how the cloud taste like ?


M83: We Own the Sky


Silversun Pickups : Lazy Eye


♫ Joni Mitchell : River

6 comments:

Abi-Anne said...

These are beautiful photos. And the first photo definitely look like cotton candy. I won't be surprised if it tasted like it too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for following. Means a lot :)

I'll be back by you for sure. Have a lovely week.

http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

JLean said...

Dropping by ere. =). Smiles

helena said...

Gorgeous shots! I mean, really! Wow.

Sarah said...

i love this post! just adorable! I agree- the sky tastes like cotton candy- but only at sunset xxx

v a m p i r e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v a m p i r e said...

thanks girls , everyone's nice feedback will be my motivation me to make more nice photos ♥