Friday, 30 July 2010

Au Revoir July


July is ending and this will be my final post for this month, I have so many awesome and topsy turvy stuff to write for August . I wont be updating my blog this weekend so sorry if you don't see any reply to your comments. Will be back by Monday .

Just for fun here are 10 Goodbyes in different languages , have fun 
  1. French : Au Revoir
  2. Italy : Chao
  3. Malay : Selamat Tinggal 
  4. Icelandic : Bless
  5. Romanian : La Revedere
  6. Russian : Poka
  7. German : Mach's gut
  8. Finland : Nakemiin
  9. Danish : Farvel
  10.  Thai : La gon
I 've Googled them up , sorry if there's any silly mistakes.

So long ..Do Miss me when im gone * giggles

Cross fingers that i will reach 50 follower  Readers by Monday
Do be my Tragic Reader if you  ♥ what you see .

À bientôt


Of the Moment : Beatles - All my loving




16 comments:

ken said...

sayonara! =)

v a m p i r e said...

adios

joninel said...

wow...really cute pic :D

have u try to send lookbook.nu an email?? because i don't know why when i click the invite option there was an error :((

Erika Toh said...

Doumo arigatou for sharing it, Vampire! Loved it! XD

JadyCloud said...

I was here to kiss your blog.

Nana Eddy said...

let me add

jabgyeol insa

that's in Korean...

ken already added Japanese, or I would've :)

karmun said...

cute and pretty u =]

v a m p i r e said...

haha kiss you back Jady

Thanks Erika, Nana & Karmun

Joe's blog said...

I love the french music. Who is it? Would you please tell me the title of the song?

v a m p i r e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v a m p i r e said...

its Camille -1,2,3 :)

Mike Yip said...

i oso wanna hv followers! :(

spawnskies said...

nice blog. for sure many readers would miss you for a couple of days. thanks for dropping by and for the comment. I was kinda lol when i read your comment on my site regarding dogs. hehe! thanks!!

michelle_ said...

such a cute photo !!

have an awesome TGIF !
GLISTERSandBLISTERS

maria louié said...

lovely blog:)
like it

I'll follow you if you'll follow me:

http://maria-louie.blogspot.com/

hafidz said...

Hey, cool & cute pics~ :D

p/s: Thanks visit my blogs hafidzlife.com

Exchange links ya! :D